Nail Polish is a chemical that can affect your body if by chance it gets into your mouth in sensitive areas. Again, nail polish remover is a chemical. Though it helps to remove polish, it is harmful to the body too. Organic Nail Polish Remover can help you in this case. Here in this article, you’ll have the methods to prepare DIY Non- Toxic Nail Polish Remover. The methods are as follows.
- In Homemade Nail Polish Remover Recipe, you need to note the ingredients first. The ingredients are- white vinegar, citrus fruits, vodka, or alcohol.
- First, gently apply files to move the nail polish from your nail surface. Do it properly until the chemical of nail polish faded away.
- Take a small amount of vinegar on a cotton ball. Move it gently on your finger. The acid of vinegar will remove the nail polish properly. If it doesn’t clear out, take some amount of citrus juice on a cotton ball.
- Vodka is a good replacement too. Though it is not present in everyone’s house, a small amount of this can easily remove the nail polish. Add two drops of it and rub gently. The polish will vanish within seconds.
- Alcohol can be used to remove the nail polish too. You can use Sanitizers in this case. Sanitizers have a high amount of alcohol which can help you to remove the marks.
As all of these methods are Organic and can be done by home remedies, there won’t be any side effects. And as all these chemicals are organic, there will be no fear of getting a stomach ache, in case these get into your body through food. So, use these ways to get rid of stinky nail polish. Try to avoid acetone and other deadly elements in this case.